Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Monkeycat

Last Wednesday was Hubert's birthday and as per his request and the fact that he is threatening me from the other side of the room, I will not reveal his age. But, because it was his birthday and it was such a beautiful day, he took the day off to be with Ellie and me and we had a chance to go to the world-renowned Hogle Zoo and by world-renowned I mean more animals have died there than in the actual Serengeti during hunting season. But, we knew she would love it and she did and she even re-named a Lemur, which looks like this
to "Monkeycat" and I would appreciate all who see this animal around her to refer to it as such seeing as we want to encourage her with her creativity and imagination. But anyway, I thought I would post some pictures of our fun day, so here we go.





I only post the giraffe picture because he was totally staring at me and creeping me out, as you can see by the look in his crazy eye.

5 comments:

the Eggett's said...

Happy birthday Hubert! Meg, I love that picture of you with Elli on your shoulders!

Jaylynn said...

Happy 31st birthday Hubert!!! Hahahaha!!! We are getting old!

JDM said...

Wow, that giraffe is giving you a major stink eye.
What did you DOOO??!
Also your family is once again adorable. ADORABLE!
Looks like a great day with monkeycat.

Jer, Er and kids said...

What a fun day! I used to hate the zoo but now with my kids I think it is a fun outing because they love it. Happy B-day Hubert (very late).

The Family said...

So I've been blog hopping and found yours. Super cute!