Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby #2, Electric Boogaloo



Last Thursday the 15th, Hubert, Ellie, and I welcomed little miss Olivia Jane into our family and I thought it was time to introduce her into the world. That, and many people aren't feeling well and can't come and see her in person and I would like to thank all of those people and their consideration for our little newborn. If only the entire world would just stay home when they are sick, but that's a whole other post all together. But anyway, here are some of our favorite pictures so far.









And this is a picture of Hubert feeding Ellie a bottle while laying her down on the boppie. Let's just say she's reverting back a snidge.

11 comments:

JDM said...

Those pictures are awesome and Olivia is absolutely beautiful you guys. Congratulations!

And thanks for the post I was dying!

Charles said...

i can't believe some one beat me to making the first comment. I was checking for it for a while. The Pictures are great! Thanks for sharing.... Mom wants a few copies...

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

We so missed you at our Stake Primary thing tonight. I have been wanting to come see you, I hope you are doing well. Olivia is so beautiful!!! That last picture is hilarious!

Amber said...

We are so happy for you guys. Oliva is darling. We are glad that she is here and that everyone is doing well.

Kristin and Tyler said...

I LOVE the picture of their little feet together and I laughed right out loud at Hubert, Ellie, and the boppy. Nice. It sounds like you're handling #2 like a champ. We all feel great here - we need to come and see her!

Nells-Bells said...

oh my goodness!! olivia jane is so stinkin' cute! love the pics. ellie looks like she'll be a great big sis.

the Eggett's said...

Oh my gosh, she is beautiful! Congrats!

ahollandetc said...

congrats on your beautiful new baby! you two make the most beautiful children!

i thought of you the other day while i watched grey gardens. i did a post on my blog (myconcretesky.blogspot.com) about the new pre-grey gardens grey gardens, if you are ever looking for some more beale in your life!

hope all continues to go well!!!

xoxox

ahollandetc said...

p.s. i don't know if you will notice but i also left you a comment on your cable post.

Chelsea said...

She is SOO precious! Oh how fun! Love all of the pictures! What a doll, and such an adorable name!!

Lindsay Cutler said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful! hope mommy and baby are doing fabulous! Let me know if you need anything!