Monday, October 18, 2010

The kidlets

Last Christmas, Hubert bought me a wonderful camera and unfortunately, it has taken me almost a year to learn how to really use it! But, I love it and I have loved taking pictures not only of my girls, but also of our good friends and my nephews. Sure, I'm no Ansel Adams, or any other famous photographer whose name I don't know, but it's been really fun to take pictures of so many of the people that I love. So here are some recent ones I took of Ash and the boys, Katie and Boston, and my beautiful girls. Enjoy!


4 comments:

the Eggett's said...

Megan, GREAT photos. I love the colors. Your kids are beautiful.

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Seriously beautiful pictures! I have had my camera 2.5 years and have still not learned how to use it, so you are doing well. Miss you already!

Brooke Woodall said...

These look great! Such adorable kiddos and you're doing an awesome job with the photography!

Nells-Bells said...

was this the day ash lost her keys on the trail? haha. i remember this day. the pics are cute! your girls are so adorable.