Monday, November 22, 2010

Hubert and I lost something, but please don't help us find it.

The strangest thing has happened. Well, maybe not as strange as it is life-changing. You see, at the beginning of the year, Hubert's work began a contest for changing your life for the better which included drinking a certain amount of water a day, eating a certain amount of fruits and veggies a day, exercising for a certain amount a time a day, and not eating candy. And, if you do these things enough each month for an entire year, you will be entered into a contest to win a cruise. Well, Hubert and I did these things and we did them so much, we have been entered in twice. So, we recently had family pictures taken and I thought I would brag a little bit because we've lost a little weight. So here we are one year ago.
And, with a combined total weight lost of 100 pounds, here we are one year later.
Now, if only we can win that cruise.

8 comments:

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Oh my gosh, you guys look great! Love you Meagan, and I really hope you guys win that cruise. Love the new pictures Brooke took of your fam too.

Ezra said...

Nice work!

Oh, I'm probably coming out there the week after Christmas-ish. You guys going to be around?

meagan said...

Ez,
Yes, we will be around. Plan on having the time of your life.

Kristin said...

SWEET! Every time we've seen you guys the past several months we've left talking about how great you both look. What an awesome accomplishment! I'm going to spit this baby out here soon then get the low-down on how it was all accomplished...in detail. ;)

Wanna be farm girl said...

HOT! HOT! HOT!!!! You will be my inspiration in about six months!!! Seriously!! So Cute!

Katie said...

You look gorgeous! You guys are seriously such a cute couple! We miss you. Hope you are all doing well.

Unknown said...

HEy, you guys look awesome! How are you guys? Nic was asking about you guys the other day and so I thought I would say hi! We really should get together!

JDM said...

Did I really never comment on this?
You guys look amazing.
You are amazing.
Now tell us your secret. And I don't want to hear eating right and working out. I hate that answer. If that is the actual answer just lie to me.