Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Knew Them When


Today, my sister-in-law, Ashley Steele, is going to be on the Martha Stewart Show because of her beautiful baby blocks!  The picture above is the last picture taken of them before their launch into celebrity and fame.  I just have to say that I couldn't be more excited for them and I know that they deserve all of the good things that are happening to them.  They have worked so hard these past few weeks trying to get everything ready and done and all of their hard work is paying off.  So good luck you guys and we love you so much!  But, if you let fame get to your head, I will blackmail Jake with this picture:

If you couldn't tell, Jake is the "smurf" furthest on the left.  

1 comment:

The Hardy Family said...

Seriously, the picture of Jake is better than priceless!!