Friday, May 2, 2008

So Long, St. George


This past week Hubert, Ellie, and I had a chance to be in St. George for our first ever family vacation and I have to say that I don't ever remember having so much fun. We were lucky enough to have Ashley and Milo Baxter with us (unfortunately Jake had to work), and also Matt and Jenny Meese with their handsome twin boys, Graham and Harrison.

It was so relaxing and the weather was beautiful and we were very sad to leave, mainly because I was horrified of how Ellie was going to act in the car for four hours because driving there wasn't pretty. But, she did great and we got home safely. But although we all had a great time swimming with the babes,

playing tennis (Ashley, I want a re-match!), and relaxing with great conversation, I have to say that the best part was the newly opened In and Out Burger!

When Hubert and I were finally to St. George after the long drive, we both looked to our left and saw the mecca of all burger joints. All I could think of was that cheeseburger animal style. And even though we did go there twice, I wish it could have been thrice. So, so long St. George! Hopefully, we'll be back soon and thank you to our wonderful friends for coming with us.

4 comments:

BRoss said...

In-N-Out in Utah? You have no idea how happy you have made me. I must thank you and blog about it. Tears of joy.....

JDM said...

What a photogenic family.
Who's daughter is that?
I kid.
Thank you so much for taking us on that wonderful vacation. We may never get over the whole Ashley wii thing, but we still love you guys.

Kami said...

Hey, if anyone wants a rematch at real tennis or wii tennis...it's on. If you keep practicing, maybe I can finally play right handed next time. HA!HA! Just kidding...you all were great competitors. Jenny Messe, I hope you still love me too!

Kami said...

That comment marked Kami was actually from Ashley...I'm on Kami's computer though! Good times ya'll!