Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And I thought I was just getting fat

Well, it's been confirmed. Hubert's seed found purchase and we will have another little peanut running around in about 7 months. I always have a fear, as if I have had 15 kids, that there really isn't a baby in there and my gut is just expanding because McDonald's cheeseburgers are delicious, but not in this case. Luckily, there is a baby in there, thank goodness it's only one, and it has a strong heartbeat of 175 and looks like an alien, but my alien. So far everything has gone well. Unlike with Ellie, I have only thrown up a handful of times, whereas with her I would throw up a handful of times in the span of one hour, which makes me think I'm having a boy, but who knows? But we are very excited and will keep you loyal followers updated as the months progress and I expand into a person that once resembled Meagan, but now resembles a large, slightly swollen version of Meagan in a fat suit. Isn't pregnancy great?

11 comments:

Jaylynn said...

I am SO excited for you guys! Ellie is going to be such a good BIG sister!
xoxo

Maureen said...

Yeah i am so excited for you! Well you and Hubert should have 15 kids because you make such beautiful babies.

Ezra said...

Congrats! That's exciting.

Erica said...

Oh my goodness!! YAY! Congratulations! So so happy for you!
-Erica

L said...

Wa-Hoo! Congrats & good luck with everything!

BRoss said...

I can't believe you would open a post about your pregnancy with a quote from Raising Arizona.

Wait a minute. Yes, I can.

Congratulations!

Lindsay Cutler said...

congrats! Thats so exciting!

JDM said...

So sweet.
I am with you..it's got to be a boy. Let me know when you find out that we were right!

Jodi said...

I think it's girl. Let me know when Jenny's wrong. O.K. I'm kidding. But only about the Jenny part.

Congratulations. We're super duper excited!

Allie and Fam said...

Congrats! I just found your blog and am so happy for you guys!

Jer, Er and kids said...

Yeah, i am so excited for you. i sure hope you are feeling okay, if not bring Ellie over and she can play. Take care and I hope to see you very soon!I have missed you.