Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun at the park and on the potty

Holy Cannoli! I can't believe how bad I have been at posting on my blog. I apologize to my dozen, possibly baker's, readers who follow my interesting life. So instead of talking about everything that has happened in the past two months, let's go back as far as two weeks! First, we went to the exciting Layton park, you know, the park next to my alma mater. GO BLUE AND BLUE! After I stared at my high school in awe for the better part of 3 hours, I realized that I had come to the park not only with my loving husband and daughter, but also with those crazy Meese's. So here are some fun pictures.

Ellie's first experience in a swing and LOVING it!

Graham Meese, apparently bowing

Harrison Meese, too cool for the swing (it's so like him)

Swinging with her momma

And dadda

Second, we have a potty for Ellie, but in no way has it been put to good use, that is, until yesterday. While in her bath, she stood up, looked me directly in the eye and said, "Momma, poo poo in the potty." My excitement was the equivalent of Ed McMahon arriving at my house with a check for 10 million dollars. So I picked her up without even bothering to dry her off, put her on her potty where she sat for about 3 minutes telling me about pooping in the potty, and then after all of my excitement, nothing happened, but hey, it's a good start, right? And because I love taking pictures of my child naked, this was no exception. So here it is.

3 comments:

Jaylynn said...

She is so cute and ambitious! I miss seeing you all!

JDM said...

I love those pictures from the park.
That was such a fun day. It's funny because I wanted to say something when you were staring at Layton High but it was so uncomfortable after it went on for so long that I didn't.

And I admit that I am a little happy that Ellie didn't use the potty. If she would have I fear Hollywood would have to put her in Baby Geniuses 3.

You remember Baby Geniuses 2 right? A group of smart-talking toddlers find themselves at the center of a media mogul's experiment to crack the code to baby talk. The toddlers must race against time for the sake of babies everywhere.

Jer, Er and kids said...

Way to go Ellie, it is a whole new world when they are potty trained, good and bad. I have missed you do we still live up the street from each other? I wished I could have stopped and talked yesterday but Will's bed was calling him!