Friday, July 10, 2009

Every two years


About once every two years all of my brothers and I are able to spend about a week together and it is always so much fun. Last time Ellie was about two weeks old, Milo was 6 months old, and Lindsay was still pregnant with Jackie Day, so it was really great to see these little babies so grown and playing together. But I love being with my brothers and laughing, making fun of each other, reminiscing, and watching them physically abuse each other after throwing a ball as hard as they can at each other because someone dropped the ball in their made-up game "banana hammock." But Josh, Lindsay, and the boys were off today and Tucker left on Wednesday, so now I thought I would post some pictures of our week together, which include the 4th of July in Oakley at our Aunt Margaret's "cabin."












2 comments:

Joshua & Lindsay said...

We made it home safe, and miss you guys already!! Can't wait until next time :-) (btw, love the way you refer to Aunt Margaret's as the "cabin"...exactly...ha!)

JakeBeard said...

You guys are so on top of things.... with your blogging and all! You have awesome pictures, so I'm glad one of us is a good mother and took some dang pictures! We need to play! I miss your scent... I miss your musk... I think we should move in together!
Ashole