Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Great Visit #2



This week, we had the opportunity to have my Grandparents, Ellie's Great-Grandparents, come and visit and I have to say that I love it when they come to see us.  They have served several missions around the world, but we were fortunate enough to have them close to us during their last mission because it was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.  Unfortunately, since they were released, which was a few years ago, we haven't had the chance to see them as much as we would like to because they live in California, so when we do we really cherish those moments.  Also, I have to brag because I think my Grandparents are the coolest people in the world.  For their 80th birthdays, which are days apart, they went skydiving and put it on their Christmas cards and I can't think of a cooler Christmas card.

We love you, Grandma and Grandpa Day!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Wow!! I hope that I can go skydiving when I'm 80!

ahollandetc said...

AWESOME! can i be them when i grow up?

ahollandetc said...

p.s. don't you just LOVE that M.I.A. song!?! (i saw it was on your playlist) i can't get enough of it!

abbyB said...

I brag about them every chance I get! I really do believe that our grandparents are the coolest!
-Abby

Unknown said...

That is the best story! I am glad I got to see you after all your glory! Nice job! Can't wait to hang out next friday!!!